I love puppies!!! I bet media influences them just as well. I heard about putting a TV on loop in front of parrots or other talking birds to teach them to talk.
oh wow! i know that there are also cd's that are made specially for dogs. the number of beats per measure (or something fancy like that) actually slows dog's heart rates down and relaxes them! insane.
3 comments:
I love puppies!!! I bet media influences them just as well. I heard about putting a TV on loop in front of parrots or other talking birds to teach them to talk.
oh wow! i know that there are also cd's that are made specially for dogs. the number of beats per measure (or something fancy like that) actually slows dog's heart rates down and relaxes them! insane.
and you thought lullabies were only for babies!
Are you kidding me? That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. That dog was pretty good.
Post a Comment