3.31.2010

my dopplegangers


this past year there was a whole celebrity doppleganger movement on facebook. i'm lucky enough to have courtney in some of my classes, who is my real life doppleganger. so much that when my mom came to visit and attended an english class with me last semester, mother dearest actually followed courtney out of the classroom, thinking it was me.

i didn't really see the similarities between courtney and myself until i visited her facebook. i flipped through the pictures, and some of them i could have sworn were myself. i remember thinking "holy smokes... i got married!" the pictures prove it.

blogs are fun to read, and today i think i found my future adult mama doppleganger.

what do you think?

5 comments:

The Andersens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Andersens said...

so funny...we need to get a picture together before the semester is over. not exactly sure how I accidentally deleted that last post, but oh well. the girl in the picture totally looks like you!

-- Courtney

Colette said...

I totally agree with you on this one. You guys look very similar.

Rhett Maurice Billen said...

This is so funny to me. I can still vividly remember the first day of class when you walked in and I saw the resemblance immediately. Then, I saw you say "Hey" to Courtney and I was like "Oh, it's Courtney's younger sister."

No joke, all semester I've been wondering if I were right or not. Oh man, I can't help but laugh that you blogged about it.

Sarah Coyne said...

And it really doesn't help that you sit right next to each other in class!!! ACK! Took me forever to figure out who was who!