3.18.2010

Media and Baby Obesity


My cousin Jenni is an awesome Mama.

When it comes to TV, she really limits the time that her twin toddlers spend in front of the tube (even though she is 6 months pregnant with a husband working full time AND getting a masters). She is a saint. I'm pretty sure she will be canonized soon, so look out for the Book of Jenni.

I digress.

Yesterday, I stopped by their house for a little bit. Both girls have the croup, so I came for a little extra snuggling time. Jenni, bless her soul, voiced regret that the girls were watching their second movie of the day. Even though they are sick (and boy, those babies were BURNING UP!).

But let me tell you, this entire family is FIT!!! Maybe it is caused by their lack of TV viewing?

Both the girls have toddler sized abs that you could wash clothes on. Crazy!!! And their Mama ran a marathon... pregnant! Wow-ie-wow!

Jenni is definitely a hero of mine!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I want to be her.....is that normal?

Nicole said...

Wow! She seems like quite the Mom...I'd love to be her too! Impressive.